Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dishcloths!!!



So I've finally finished the birthday present that I've been working on for 2 months. I was so glad to get it done and sent out in time. I will be posting pictures as soon as the person gets it (wouldn't want to ruin the surprise). I also finished knitting Lazy Day Shawl, which took me a lot more then a day to complete... I started it before Christmas!!! I just wanted to do other stuff and forget it at the bottom of the pile of my other knitting. I just have to block it and I will take pictures and post them here. So after finishing these two projects I wanted to do something simple with almost instant gratification... and what better project then to knit dishcloths? I made four of them up in just two days. They are a great way to try out different designs and they come in handy too. So here they are (it was hard to get a good picture of all four of them at once).

No comments:

Post a Comment