Friday, April 26, 2013

Paying for Patterns

I have never paid for a pattern online... never. I just don't feel comfortable purchasing a pattern before I read through it. If I am going to buy a magazine or a book, I usually look through the pattern I want to make and see if I actually want to make it before I purchase it. So I have never been tempted to buy a pattern online. I can be weird like that.
 
 
Now I have seen this lovely crochet Happypotamus on Ravelry and I can't seem to get it out of my head. I am new to crochet, and this hippo seems a bit more complicated than the granny squares I have been making. So I just don't know if I want to risk paying for a pattern I might not be able to use...
 
I guess I should sleep on it and see how I feel about it a few days from now, if I still want to try making it next week, I will take the plunge and buy my first online pattern!

No comments:

Post a Comment