On Sunday I wanted to get a few things done, I set myself a knitting 'to-do' list. I needed to block my Liaison Tee, and finish the feet on my Arne and Carlos socks, as well as my Thora socks. I also had to do other mundane things like laundry.
I did get 2 out of the 3 done. My Thora socks are done and I blocked my Liaison Tee. I was able to wash and block both of them at the same time. I am waiting for them to dry so I can get some proper pictures of them. Now I just need to put some time in on the Arne and Carlos socks to get those finished. They *should* be done this week... if I don't get distracted by any other projects (which is always a possibility with me).