Friday, June 6, 2014

New projects

I started two new projects:

 Pretty Green Shawl - I am using the pattern True Romance Shawl that was in Mollie Makes Issue 37. The yarn is Mythic Yarn's The Epic Wool Silk Blend in Aphrodite was made of Seafoam? 

Pure Wool Worsted Mystery Afghan KAL - These are squares that I work on while at my knitting club. They are easy and fast to make, not too much thinking involved so I can still talk and laugh while making them. The pattern is provided by Rowan, and every week they release a new square pattern. I have started with two colours (Oxygen and Pretty Pink) of  Rowan's Pure Wool Worsted, but I am planning on using more colours as I go along.

 
 
 
 
 
Week 1 (2 squares done)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Week 2 (2 squares done)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 



Week 3 (2 squares done)











Week 6 (1 square done)












4 comments: