Sunday, October 26, 2014

Burgundy Knit Headband


Blocking all the items I made last week took forever. The weather has been wet and cool this past week so it took a while for everything to dry, then I wanted to wait for some sunnier weather to get some nice pictures of the finished pieces.


This headband is a Christmas gift for my sister. It won't be a surprise since she picked the pattern and the yarn for it. I want to knit people things that they want, so I went through Ravelry patterns with her and she picked out what she liked. 


Anthro-tastic Headband:
Yarn: Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick Solids in Claret (I don't think I even used half a ball)
Needle Size: US 13 (9mm)
Pattern Source:  Anthro-tastic Headband by Vera Sanon (free Ravelry download)

This was such a quick project. It only took me a few hours from start to finish. I think I may have to make myself one!

No comments:

Post a Comment