Monday, May 31, 2010

Two more projects finished!



In the past few days I was finally able to finish two of my projects. My purple socks have been a WIP for a while now and I could never seem to find the time to finish them. I got the pattern from "Luxury Yarn One-Skein Wonders" and they are called "Whisper Rib & Lace Alpaca Socks". I used the same yarn as for my pink socks the Opal Uni Solid. They are fantastic and so pretty!

The other project is from a new book that I bought last week. As soon as I saw it, I had to make it! So adorable and useful. The "Leafy Knot Clutch" from "Knitting 24/7" is perfect for holding some money, keys and lip gloss when you don't want to have to carry a purse around. I used some yarn that was given to me called Catalina by Bouquet. The result is fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment