Friday, November 16, 2012

Completion of the "I Think I Might Be Crazy" Afghan

I-Think-I-Might-Be-Crazy Afghan
I had been working on this afghan for a while when I finally put together the last squares. I started it way bqack in November of 2011 and I had finally finished making all the squares in September. It turned out beautifully but I don't think I would ever do anything like it every again! 265 tiny squares is WAY too many.
I-Think-I-Might-Be-Crazy Afghan:
Yarn: Bernat Super Value Solids in beige, light grey, light purple, purple and teal
Hook Size: J (6.00mm)
This project would be good for someone who wants to work on something over a long period of time. I don't think I would have been able to just work on this project and make 265 squares all at once. I took a lot of breaks while making this. Just remember that once you have made all the squares, you still have to put them all together!

No comments:

Post a Comment