Monday, December 30, 2013

Doggy Sweater

My parents asked me to knit their German Pointer puppy a sweater to keep him warm on his walks. When I went to visit them over Christmas, I worked on this project, and to my amazement, finished it before I had to come back home.
 
Cooper's Sweater:
Yarn: Lion Brand's Fishermen's Wool
Needle Size: US 7 (4.5mm)
Pattern Source: Side Button Greyhound Sweater (free Ravelry download)
 
This pattern had me confused a few times and I had to re-read a few sections to make sure I got it right; but it came out really nice and fits the dog perfectly (I made the XL size). Cooper seems to like it (or doesn't mind having it on all that much) and it should keep him warm in the coming cold winter days.

It was extremely hard to get him to sit nicely for a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment