Thursday, January 2, 2014

Last FO of 2013

On Monday I finished my last knitting project of 2013: a pair of socks for the boyfriend. They were supposed to be for Christmas, but I did not finish them in time. He had to wait an extra week for them, but they were worth it, I think.
 
 
7- Zig-Zagged:
Needle Size: US 1 1/2 (2.5mm)
Pattern Source: Cauchy from the book Sock Innovation 


 
They turned out really nice,  and I like the yarn he picked out (I make him pick out the yarn he wants for his socks - I would never have thought he would have liked this yarn).The pattern was modified for a man's size, (I have the modifications on my project page on Ravelry). This was an easy knit, it took me a long time to knit them because I could only work on them when the boyfriend wasn't around.
Now on to my first cast-on of 2014 - I think it will be another pair of socks, but this time for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment