Friday, September 5, 2014

Fall Knitting

For my birthday I received a ball of  Berroco's Boboli Lace and I wanted to make something special for myself with it. After looking through some of my favorite patterns on Ravelry I found the perfect project for this yarn. 


Fall Shawl:
Yarn: Berroco's Boboli Lace in Venice
Needle Size: US 8 (5.0mm)
Pattern Source:  Lonely Tree Shawl by Sylvia Bo Bilvia (free Ravelry download)


I didn't even use up the whole ball of yarn for this project, I still have enough leftover to make a baby hat or two!

The pattern and the yarn are the perfect fit and this shawl is going to get a lot of use this fall.


I can't seem to get any good pictures of the whole shawl. Anybody else have this problem? Or is it just me? I would really like to take a photography lesson so that I could learn to take some beautiful pictures of my projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment