Sunday, September 14, 2014

Progress?

Sometimes I feel like I am not making enough progress on certain projects. I have not been working on my Super Stripes socks much (I have only done a few rows since I posted about it last time), and my two afghan projects are so long-term that it will definitely be months before they are finished. So in the meantime, I cast-on another pair of socks to keep the tedium away.

 
 


These are some more squares for my Pure Wool Worsted Mystery Afghan KAL.I have now completed all the weeks in the Pretty Pink colourway and have now started the Candy squares. This means I have made 19 out of the 48 squares I need to complete the afghan.

 Hummingbird - This yarn is the Snowberry & Lime's Sock Yarn in Faded Lilacs and I am using the Hummingbird pattern from The Knitter's Book of Socks. This will be my TV knitting as the lace pattern is simple, but I will have to consult it every row. 

It looks like I have been able to add 14 more squares to my Sock Yarn Patchwork Afghan since the last time I posted about it. It is coming along, but I still have a lot more socks to knit before I can finish this one up.

No comments:

Post a Comment