Wednesday, February 11, 2015

I just keep knitting socks!


This post is late. I finished these socks a while back, but due to the fact that I have been unable to get any good pictures of them because of the weather and then I had the flu all weekend - well I am posting about them finally. Only a week late.

Don't let my tardy blogging imply that I don't like these socks. I love them! The pattern was so nice to knit, it was good TV knitting, but still interesting enough to make the stitches fly off the needles. 


Business Casual:
Yarn: Schachenmayr Regia Denim Look in Self Striping Grays
Needle Size: US 1 1/2 (2.5mm) 9" circulars
Pattern: Business Casual (free Ravelry download!)
 

I would definitely recommend learning how to cable without a cable needle (as I wrote about in my last blog post) to do these socks. Once I did that, these socks were a joy to knit.

No comments:

Post a Comment