Thursday, April 19, 2012

Square 2 of the knitalong

I joined a KAL way back in August. We are supposed to knit 1 square a month for a year, and at the end, you have a beautiful blanket. Needless to say I fell a little behind after the first square.
I finally managed to get the September square finished this week, and have since moved on to the October square (I am having some trouble with that one...). So better late then never!


Boyfriend Blanket - Square #2 (September):
 
Yarn: Unknown worsted weight, blue yarn
Needles: Size 7
Pattern Source: Ravelry

If you are not a fan of cables, this pattern is definitely not for you. I don't mind doing them but they take me a lot of time, so it takes me a long time to complete just one square. Though in the end, it will have been worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment