Monday, April 23, 2012

Two-at-a-Time Mandalas

A wonderful lady that I work with gave me her humongous stash of yarn last month. After sorting through bagfuls of yarn, I realized that she had given me enough bulky weight yarn to make a couple of lap blankets. I found the perfect pattern for the yarn and started to crochet immediately.




Two-At-A-Time Mandalas:

Yarn: Baycrest Shetland-Style in a variety of colours (this yarn has been discontinued)
Crochet Hook: J (6.00mm)
Pattern Source: Crochet with Raymond - Free Pattern!

Considering I made two of these at the same time, this project went extremely fast. The pattern is great and there is even pictures that accompany it to make sure you are able to do everything it requires. Even if you are new to crochet (as I am) this was a great, fast project that I would highly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment