Friday, May 25, 2012

Green Socks Complete

I have now finished making my second pair of toe-up socks. This pair is the 7th project of my Sock Knitting Master Class Challenge. These took me a long time to make (longer then usual anyway). There are a lot of stitches and a lot of pattern, but they are absolutely beautiful in the end. Except when I put them on. They are a tiny bit too big for me in the toe and heel and would have been absolutely humongous on me if I had followed the pattern and done 3 repeats of the pattern in the foot. Instead I did 2 and it's a good thing I did. Even though they are slightly large on me, they still look great!


Green Socks:

Yarn: Lion Brand Sock-Ease in Snow Cone
Needle Size: Size 1 (2.25mm) DPNs
Pattern Source: Sock Knitting Master Class

 The pattern is well written and the charts are very clear and easy to read. They are not my favorite pair that I have made so far, but they are they are at the top of the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment