Monday, May 7, 2012

The Zoo

My boyfriend and I went to the Toronto zoo a few weeks ago. We had such a great time, and because we went on a day that wasn't too warm, the animals were walking about. My boyfriend took a lot of videos of our visit, but no pictures, so I had to get snapshots of the videos, so they are a little blurry. Here are some of the better pictures that I was able to get (they are still a little blurry, but you get the idea!)

 Mommy and her baby

 Beautiful blue bird, just walking around. Tried to steal french fries from a kid in a stroller.

 The bird was trying to follow me out of the building.

 A hungry looking cougar.

 An emu

 A komodo dragon

 A peacock just chilling 

 Penguins

 Polar bears

 No idea what this is, but it was making a really funny sound

 Comfortable looking.

 Hedwig!

 Walabi

Wolves

We had a really great day at the zoo, and we got to see some really amazing looking animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment