Friday, June 7, 2013

Sock Yarn Patchwork blanket

I was so excited to finish school so that I would finally be able to find some time to knit... So as soon as I could, I started this really nice patchwork blanket with my remaining sock yarn from my stash, and I got a lot done in a short amount of time:
 

It is a free pattern that is available here, and there is a thread here on Ravelry discussing this project and possible trades people want to make. I have already posted my yarn on there if you are interested in doing a swap!
 
So I was all excited about this project and racing along to finish...
 

And then this happened....
 
 
I somehow managed to fracture my thumb... and I have no idea how I did it. I have to wear the brace for at least two weeks... and I already miss knitting! What am I going to do? I am just going to have to favorite a whole bunch of patterns for when my thumb gets better, until then I won't be getting any knitting done :(

No comments:

Post a Comment