Sunday, July 21, 2013

And more socks...

Finally finished the pair of socks that I have been knitting for my boyfriend. I had one ball of yarn that I casted on with, when I went to the store to buy more... well they didn't carry it in that colorway anymore. Just my luck. I managed to find someone on Ravelry willing to sell me two more balls, but since I didn't have the ball band I couldn't match lot numbers. There is a slight difference between the colors but it is not too bad.
 

 
BF Socks:
Yarn: Patons Kroy Socks FX in Cascade Colors
Needle Size: US 2 (2.75mm) DPNs
Pattern Source: Thermal Textured Socks
 
I love the result of this textured pattern, they fit great and look fantastic. I would definitely recommend this pattern for anyone looking for a good pair of socks for their man!
 
I had enough yarn leftover to make these baby tube socks which turned out really cute:
 

 
These were a super easy and quick knit! The free pattern is available from Crummy Knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment