Sunday, July 14, 2013

Blue Cowl

I found this gorgeous yarn at a craft store and couldn't help myself, the colors are beautiful and it is so soft. So when I got home, I realized that this yarn would be perfect for a cowl, and I started searching through my favorites on Ravelry and came across a great pattern that was perfect for this yarn.
 

Blue Cowl:
Needle Size: US size 9 (5.5mm)
Pattern Source: Canaletto Cowl (free Ravelry download)
 
I followed the pattern for the bigger size, but because I used a larger needle size, I only did one repeat of the banded eyelet pattern the second time. This made it large enough - and I only needed to use 1 ball of yarn for it.



My aunt had mentioned that she wanted a blue cowl, so I will send her a picture of this one to see if it is what she wants. If not, then I will add this one to my growing collection of cowls and make another one for her!
 
Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment