Thursday, July 18, 2013

New needles

I was so excited when I ordered new knitting needles online I could hardly wait to get them. I discovered that you can buy circular needles for socks... that means no more double-pointed needles! I can't believe it took me so long to find these.
 
I got three different sizes, US 1, 1 1/2 and 2:
 


The 1 1/2 needles were originally what I was searching for because a lot of the socks in the book Sock Innovation call for that size. Then when I found out I could get circulars, I got the other two sizes also.
 
I have casted on for my second pair of socks from the book using the addi turbo needles:
 

 
Kristi is a pattern that was chosen by my sister for her Christmas present. It has lots of cables so I am glad I have plenty of advanced notice for this pair!

No comments:

Post a Comment