Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Plunging into Amigurumi!




So I was bored of knitting the same old stuff... hat, scarf, hat, blanket, scarf... so I wanted to try something new. What else to do then to try my hand at some Amigurumi? I started with knitting some hearts that were a free pattern for charity that can be found here. I know this isn't really amigurumi but I wanted to start off with something simple that wasn't going to take to much time...

Another one I named Mr. Poopy Pants. It's J's little doll. The pattern for this little guy can be found here. I did him flat and with slightly bigger needles and yarn. Love him! Super cute.

So after finishing that little guy I wanted to do more cute animals, so what else to do then go to Chapters and buy a book full of great patterns! I will be starting those as soon as I get some time.

I also started knitting a pair of socks! I bought a kit at Chapters and I'm already finished the first sock and have started on the second. I love a new challenge and figuring out how to do the socks was great fun. I will be posting a picture as soon as they are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment