Monday, March 29, 2010

Sweater Wrap



I finally completed my sweater wrap that I have been working on for a few weeks now. It wouldn't have taken me so long if I hadn't been distracted by other projects (like the socks from my previous post).
I love the pattern and the results are absolutely beautiful, but even after blocking it still curls because of the stockinette stitch. I still love it though! The pattern is easy and can be memorized fairly quickly after only a few rows, I would recommend it to anyone. It's a free pattern from the Michaels website that can be found here.

I also knitted a present as a surprise for someone who's birthday is coming up soon. It's a neck warmer in a great lace pattern. I found the pattern in the book "Luxury Yarn One-Skein Wonders". It is an amazing book that I would recommend to anyone. There are a few crochet patterns in it too but it is mostly for knitters. Every project in it is beautiful (and there are just over 100!) and I would love to knit all of them (except for the tie... wouldn't do that one). After giving the person their present I will be posting a picture of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment