Monday, March 8, 2010

Universal Scarf



The pattern for the Universal Scarf is in the new Interweave Knits Spring 2010. It's the perfect pattern to try out with new yarns and to dress up. After finishing the scarf, I thought it was a bit too plain to be worn as is, so I found a pattern for some beautiful flowers and I added them to it. VoilĂ ! It's perfect.
The pattern for the flowers can be found here .
The yarn I used was given to me: Eaton Superba Sayelle. I don't even think you can buy it anymore.




I'm waiting on the yarn I ordered from e-bay to finish the textured scarf that I started two weeks ago. It's coming from somewhere in the U.S. so I have no idea how long it's going to take to get here. I hope it's soon.

I've started making up a pattern for some other yarn that was given to me. I wrote out a chart for a scarf, but I have no idea if it's going to come out like I've imagined it.

Until next time, Happy knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment