Thursday, March 11, 2010

So much to do!

As always, I have at least 3 projects on my needles and at least 10 in my head that I want to do.
The project that seems to be taking me the most amount of time is my Cabled Blanket. I think I've been working on it for at least 2 months and I'm still not half way done yet... I think it's because the weather has been so nice, I don't want to be knitting a blanket at the moment.
The next project is m Texture and Lace scarf from the winter Vogue knitting magazine. It's absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to have it done. I didn't have enough yarn to finish it so I had to order more in and it arrived on Monday. The yarn has been discontinued and I was able to find an extra ball on e-bay, but it's the last one. I believe that I'll have enough to finish, but I'm not sure and that fear is holding me back from finishing it.
The other project that I just started on 2 days ago is a free pattern my boss picked up while she was shopping at Michaels and she passed a copy on to me. She's actually knitting the same one right now. It's a Sweater Wrap so it's going to take me a bit longer to finish because it's so big (16"x64") but I've been moving quite fast on it, so I might have it done in the next weeks.
As for the projects that I would like to do in the future, it changes from day to day and depending on which website or magazine I'm looking at at the time.
Until next time, Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment