Thursday, September 15, 2011

Great free Patterns

I love it when I find a new free pattern online. There are so many amazing projects out there and I get blown away by a designer's ability to create such amazing things. Here are a few more that I have found:

A Thousand Splendid Suns is a free Ravelry download. Not only would I recommend for you to knit this cowl, you should definitely read the book too!

This Drapey Crochet Vest is a free pattern from the Red Heart yarn website. I was actually holding the yarn in my hand to make this, but I decided that I should buy my textbooks first!

Crochet Baby Converse slippers? I need to make these, I just have to find a baby to make them for... (Free Ravelry download)

There is only one word to describe this Mario Bros. Whomp pattern: AWESOME! (Free Ravelry download)

So there you are, a little bit of something for everyone, so until next time, Happy Knitting!


No comments:

Post a Comment