Sunday, September 11, 2011

Stash-Busting Challenge: Part 2

Even though I have been making progress on cleaning out my stash, I still have some balls of yarn that are just calling out for the right project. Here is some more yarn that I would like to find something for:

I love this Vanna's Choice yarn. I think I want to make a cardigan or a shrug out of it. I just hope I have enough; I don't want to have to buy more!

I bought this in a yarn store in Toronto. I love this yarn, it is so squishy and comfortable. I have already made a scarf out of it, so I have to figure something else out for it!

This is another yarn that I really enjoy making things out of. It knits up really quick and is super nice to work with. Still trying to figure this one out too...

 This is an acrylic yarn, but it is so soft and shiny. I really want to make socks out of it (I would love to have a pair of bright red socks!), but I would have to find a pattern that is really stretchy, because this yarn has zero stretch to it...

Again another yarn that I don't know what to do with. It is so soft that it's calling out to be a blanket, but I don't think I would have enough yarn for that!

I will hopefully be able to clean some of this out of my stash soon... If you have any ideas for any of it, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment