Saturday, October 15, 2011

A Little Devil

A friend from school wanted me to make him a stuffy, so I gave him a bunch of patterns to look at and pick the one he wanted. He ended up choosing this little guy:

 The 'Red Devil' pattern is a free Ravelry download!

As this was my first time doing any crochet amigurumi pattern, I was a little apprehensive trying it. But I managed to get him done (and do a pretty good job if I do say so myself!). The only time I ran into problems was making the feet, horns, and hands. The small number of stitches being worked made it difficult for me to figure out what I was doing, but with a little perseverance (and some good lighting) I was able to complete him without too much hair pulling.
I was even able to complete a bit of my Stash Challenge, since I used (a little) Red Heart LustreSheen yarn. There is still plenty of it left, but at least it's something, right?

Until next time, Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment