Monday, October 17, 2011

Sock Knitting Master Class: Sock 4


I am starting my next project in my Sock Knitting Master Class Challenge. This will be my first (!!) toe-up sock, and I am a little nervous with it. I did try to do a toe-up sock once, and trying to cast-on with the magic loop method gave me head-ache, so I gave up. But not this time, I am going to have to complete all the socks in this book, so that means getting over my irrational fear of toe-up socks and getting them done. For the flowers, I am going to use some left-over yarn from previous projects. I had a hard time picking out which socks I wanted to use this yarn for, but I think I chose the right pattern.

Bulgarian Blooms:

Yarn: Evermore Studios Dreamland Sock Yarn in Plum Crazier
Needles: Size 0 and 1 DPNs
Pattern Source: Sock Knitting Master Class book

I'm going to try and stay on track with these socks, it is getting difficult for me to find time to knit with all the school work that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment