Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sock Knitting Master Class: Sock 1

So I've decided that I want to work on knitting up every sock in the book Sock Knitting Master Class (all except the Up-Down Entrelac pair - I won't wear them and I don't know who will). I am not setting a time limit on this project, I just want to take them at my own pace, and since I'm starting up school soon I don't know how much time I'll have to knit. 

So the first socks I decided to start on are...

Slip-n-Slide:

Yarn: Knitters Brewing Co's sock-aholic Sweet in Sweet Cornflower
Needles: Size 1 (2.25mm) DPNs
Pattern Source: Sock Knitting Master Class book

I love this pattern, it is easy to get in the rhythm of knitting it and it is working up really quick. When knitting these, I would recommend reading the Stitch Guide really carefully (maybe 2-3 times?). I almost messed up the stitch pattern but caught my mistake just in time! The yarn is working up really nice and I am loving these so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment