Saturday, August 6, 2011

Some Cross-Stitching


I am already starting to think about Christmas presents (yes Christmas!). I have to start early enough so I can get everything I want done. This year I am thinking of doing smaller projects and I already completed one. There is a big book lover in my family so I was thinking of making a set of bookmarks to give her. This is the first one that I have made, the pattern is mostly taken from the Kincavel Krosses blog. There are some brilliant patterns to be found there and this 'Hands Off My Book' bookmark is just perfect. I played around with the pattern a bit and I think it came out great!

I plan on making two more and I already have the designs ready to go, I just have to treck out to the store to buy more bookmarks!


No comments:

Post a Comment