Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tablet Sleeve


I got a new tablet for Christmas and I needed a case for it, but I couldn't find any that I liked in the store. So after seeing a tutorial on how to make my own case, I decided that was the best option for me. The Cottage Home has a great step-by-step tutorial on how to create your own custom sized sleeves with fleece lining. I made mine with a really cute pink and black fabric and some soft fleece for the lining. Unfortunately, either my calculations were wrong or my sewing was flawed since it was just a bit too small. So back to the fabric store I went, and I found this great fabric with soft fleece already attached to it. I made the sleeve over again and skipped the steps for the lining. It turned our perfect, super easy to make and didn't take much time at all to complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment