Sunday, March 16, 2014

Kimono Socks

 My pretty Kimono socks are finished and I cannot wait to wear them. The pattern turned out to be absolutely stunning and I love them. I don't know why it has taken my so long to go back to the pattern book Knitted Socks East and West, but now that I have looked through it again, I don't think I will be through with socks any time soon (see also previous post on this matter).

Kimono:
Yarn: Merino Superwash Fine Sport in a navy blue color.
Needle Size: US 1 (2.25mm)
Pattern Sournce: Kimono from  Knitted Socks East and West

The pattern looks way more complex than it actually is. It was perfect for keeping me interested and allowing me to watch TV at the same time. 

The yarn is fabulous and will keep me nice and warm through these last few weeks of winter.

 These were a joy to knit and if you haven't bought this book yet, you need to!

No comments:

Post a Comment