I have been able to add a few more squares to my sock yarn patchwork afghan since I have been knitting so many socks lately.
Looking back at my last post about this project I see that I have made more progress than I thought: I took out one of the squares (it was made with a weird furry yarn I really just could not stand looking at), weaved in all the ends (that took forever) and added 11 squares. This is a project that will take me years to complete, as I will not be using the same yarn for more than one square. That means that I will have to knit a LOT of socks to finish this... I better get started.