Thursday, March 6, 2014

Stretch Socks


 I have finally finished the pair of socks I have been working on for the boyfriend. I have been knitting them since January and I have quite enjoyed making them.

Stretch:
Yarn: Schoppel-Wolle Zauberball in Cafe Flair for this pair.
Needles: US 2 (2.75mm)
Pattern Source:  Simple Skyp Socks pattern (free Ravelry download)

This pattern is a simple 2-round repeat, so it is very easily memorized. This was the perfect portable project, and that is why it took me so long to finish it: I only knit it when I was out and about. This project went with me everywhere. They went to Toronto on the train a few times, a trip to day surgery at the hospital, multiple doctor's offices, my lunch break at work, and lots more.


I love everything about these socks: from the pattern to the yarn they are just fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment