Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What to do?

A while back I ordered a bunch of skeins of yarn off of Ebay. I love the colors and the yarn, but I have no idea what to do with them! They are a total of 300 yards and 150 grams. I was thinking of a hat, or gloves? Or a cowl? I have no idea, they will probably sit in my stash until I stumble on the perfect project for them... 

I did a pair a socks with another set of skeins a while back, the kabuki pattern is from 'Knitted Socks East and West'. I love these socks! They are so warm... So maybe a another pair of socks is an option? 


P.S. If you love knitting socks, you need to get 'Knitted Socks East and West'! Such a great book with some really nice pattern in it!

1 comment:

  1. That yarn and those socks are just so cute, I just love them!

    ReplyDelete