Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Small Projects

I've completed two small projects recently. I needed a pencil case for school so I decided to make myself one. I only needed room for a few pens and highlighters so I thought this cute little case would be perfect.



Pencil Case:

Yarn: Unknown worsted weight yarn
Hook Size: G (4.00mm)
Pattern Source: Hook Monster - free pattern

This second little project was a gift for a co-worker, she wanted some cup cozies for her Tim Hortons coffee. These two patterns were simple and quick to make!



Cup Cozies:
Yarn: Unknown worsted weight yarn
Needle Size: Size 6 (4.00mm)
Pattern Source: The multi-colored sleeve is The Right out of Phase pattern and I can't remember where the brown one is from

These are some great small projects that are great to do in front of the TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment