Friday, December 16, 2011

Stash-Busting Challenge #8 - Complete!

 I have been extremely busy with school these past couple of months. I hardly had time to sleep, let alone blog! I will be posting a bit more regularly during my Christmas break, but after that I can't make any promises!

 

I needed a new winter hat and when I found the pattern for Capucine, well it was just too darn perfect to pass up. It was a really quick knit, but the results are just too cute! I used yarn from my stash (and thus completing another Stash-Busting Challenge!) and I was able to knit it up in just a few hours (I think it took me just about 2 hours from start to finish).


Winter Hat:
Yarn: Wool-Easy Thick and Quick in oatmeal
Needles: Size 13 (9mm) 16" circular needles
Pattern Source: It is a free Ravelry download!

This is just such a great hat, I would recommend it to any type of knitter. For the less experienced knitter, it will be easy to make and the pattern is easy to follow. For a more experienced knitter, it is a fun and fast project that can be a great TV knit!

No comments:

Post a Comment