Monday, December 19, 2011

Thick and Quick Blanket

I knit my sister a blanket for her birthday. I wanted to make her something comfy and warm, but not too big. I came across this pattern for the Moss Stitch Blanket. They size it for a baby blanket, so I casted on a few more stitches (45 stitches to be exact) and I continued knitting until I liked the size of it (I used up almost 4 whole balls of yarn). I didn't take any measurements but it is just slightly bigger then a lap blanket.


Moss Stitch Blanket:

Yarn: Wool-Ease Thick and Quick in Sequoia
Needles: Size 19 (15mm) circular needles - to accommodate the number of stitches.
Pattern Source: You don't really need a pattern, but I got the idea from the DROPS design for a moss stitch blanket

This is a great quick knit that gives great results!

No comments:

Post a Comment