Sunday, August 25, 2013

Saturday Night Bunny

This weekend was a quiet one. I stayed in and watched movies on Netflix and (of course) knitted.
I wanted something quick to knit that I would be able to finish in one night. Here is what I made:
 
 
Rosetta Rabbit:
Yarn: Mary Maxim Bolero in Gray
Needle Size: US 8 (5.0mm) DPNs
Pattern Source: Henry's Bunny by Rabbit Hole Knits (free Ravelry download)
 
 
Rosetta is quite cute, and was fun and easy to knit. I used a bulky yarn and larger needles to get a slightly bigger bunny. I followed all the instructions, but I did make the legs a bit longer than the pattern suggested since I was making a larger bunny. There was hardly any seaming to be done for this project (just attaching the legs) and the instructions were clearly written. There are even pictures to illustrate some of the instructions for putting the bunny together.

 
For a quick knit, I would highly recommend this pattern.
 
Happy Knitting!


No comments:

Post a Comment