Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I love new yarn!

I love buying more yarn. I finally have a stash of sock yarn to work with and I even have bought more yarn for Christmas presents. I feel like I am really on top of things!
Here are some of my latest additions:
Opal Sweet & Spicy in 6751. The boyfriend chose this yarn when we were in the store - I am planning to make him a pair of socks with it for Christmas.

 Sandnes Garn Mini Palett in 0968 which is a nice beige with some light green mixed throughout it. I already casted on a pair of socks with this yarn.
 
Infiknit Rayanna in Bumbleberry. This is being used to make a scarf for my mother-in-law for Christmas.

 Araucania Botany Lace in 1790 Pt. This lace yarn is going to be used to make a cowl for my mom for Christmas. I haven't found a pattern yet, but I will be casting on soon so I have time to finish it.
 
Rozetti's Always Dreams in 116-11. Another yarn chosen by the boyfriend. He wants a slouchy hat made from this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment