Friday, September 20, 2013

Knitting Bags

I have needed some new knitting bags for a while now. A lot of my projects are in the same bags and the yarns from different projects like to get tangled. So when we finally bought a new printer this weekend, I thought it would be the perfect time to print off some iron transfers and make up some cute bags for my knitting.
 
The front of the three bags: a Hunger Games quote, a Harry Potter quote and a knitting quote.


The backside of the Hunger Games and Harry Potter bags.
 
I bought three canvas bags from Michaels and printed a few designs I found on Google images onto some iron-on transfer paper (don't forget to flip your image before you print!). Then it was simply a matter of cutting out the designs and ironing them onto the bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment