Sunday, September 22, 2013

What's on my needles?

A lot of stuff...  On top of the Smocked Lace Scarf for my mother-in-law and the Squared Afghan for my aunt , I have added a few more projects to my WIPs list:
 
Jeweled Cowl: A beautiful cowl that I am knitting for my mom for Christmas. The yarn is  Araucania Botany Lace and I love the jewel tone colors. I am using a (free) pattern that I found on Ravelry. I am omitting the beads since the colors of the yarn are enough for this project.
 
 
Naturally Comfortable: A slouchy hat that I am knitting for my boyfriend. It's a quick knit but since I can only knit it when he isn't around, it is taking my awhile. I am using Rozetti's Always Dreams yarn and a pattern from the booklet Leisure Arts #75357, Knit Celebrity Slouchy Beanies for the Family

 
Zig-Zagged: Another project for the boyfriend for Christmas. Again this is taking me awhile since I can only do it when he isn't around. The yarn is Opal's Sweet & Spicy in a colorway that he chose (I don't think I would have ever picked up this yarn on my own). The pattern is another one from Sock Innovation called Cauchy.
 
So far that is what is on my needles, and I have told myself that I am not adding anything else until I finish some of these projects. I have a list of projects that I need to finish for Christmas and it seems to get longer every day. I hope I will have time to finish everything.
 
Happy Knitting

No comments:

Post a Comment