Friday, May 27, 2011

Halloween Costumes... yes.. Halloween!

Every year I try to put together a cute Halloween costume that is inexpensive and different, and I like to start ahead of time to make sure I have enough time to make it. Last year I decided to be a ghost, and I found a great idea that put a twist on the traditional sheet over the head with two eye holes cut out of it. I found a great tutorial over on Sugar Bee Crafts that gave step by step instructions. I loved the results and everyone else loved it too!
This year I have already found two great ideas that I really like, and I'm not sure which one I want to do.
The first one is an owl costume that I found over on Prudent Baby , I love the idea of making myself wings and an eye mask and becoming an owl. Or, the Child's Lamb Costume knitting pattern that's available as a free Ravelry download. I could easily change it up to fit me and I think it would be perfect.
I don't know which one I want to do, but they are both so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment