Saturday, May 14, 2011

Some great free patterns!

I am always looking through the pattern pages of Ravelry trying to find some cool and unusual projects. I thought I could share a few of my finds with you!!!

Voodoo Doll Pincushions. I love these, I would probably stick some pins in them and leave them on display!

This gargoyle was knitted for my dad as a Christmas pattern. The pattern can be found at Devon Monk.

This sushi scarf is a stroke of brilliance. I love the ingenuity of it! So clever and has been made available as a free Ravelry download by The Mermaid's Creations.

This last pattern that I'm sharing with you is one that I have wanted to knit for a long time, but never got around to doing. I love the design of the piece and it is so original, I have never seen anything like it. The October is for Spinners PDF file can be downloaded from Hanks Yarn and Fiber.


Of course, all these patterns can be found on Ravelry. These designs are great, and I wish I had unlimited amounts of time to knit them all up, I will just have to put them on my to-do list!!

No comments:

Post a Comment