Monday, May 30, 2011

Two FOs!

Last week I said I was going to try and post a WIP and an FO each week, well this week I managed to finish up two projects! This first one is a scarf that I was actually done knitting a while back, but I never got around to sewing the buttons on it. I got this pattern from "60 Quick Knits" and it was a nice and fast knit and my boyfriend really likes it. I made the buttons myself using Shrinky-Dink paper and they are perfect for this project!


My next FO is a bike basket from the new issue of "Knitting Today" magazine. I bought a bike a couple of weeks ago and I have been looking for a basket for it, and I couldn't find one that I liked. Then when I saw the pattern for this one in the magazine it was just too perfect. A great quick knit that was easy enough not to be frustrating but interesting enough that I didn't get bored making it.


So it's been a pretty productive week and I have some ideas for what I'm going to make this week.

Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment