Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Some more great free patterns

I always say that if I win the lottery, I will open up a yarn shop and sit in there all day and knit all the things I never had time to do. There are so many amazing patterns out there, and I want to share a few of my favorites with you! Here are a few additions to my wish list.



The clever construction of this Sweetheart hat makes it look so elegant and vintage! Beautiful work! It is available as a free Ravelry download.



This beautiful Summer Flies shawl is available as a free Ravelry download. Great for those colder summer nights!!



I love Portal2 and this is the perfect pattern from Nerdigurumi is so great!



This Ski Skulls hat is the first thing I want to knit for next winter! It's so perfect for cold winters and it just looks so good!




No comments:

Post a Comment