Sunday, May 22, 2011

WIP/ FO

I want to try posting something on a regular basis; every week I would like to post a picture of one of my work's in progress, and a picture of something that I have finished (hopefully I will have finished something that week). I don't know if it will be every Sunday, but I will try to keep it on the same day.

My finished project today is something that I shared with you recently. I had not completed every block yet, but I finished the whole afghan now and I want to show you what it looks like finished! I absolutely love the colors and the yarn, it turned out better then I imagined. It's the perfect size to keep me warm when I'm curled up on the couch. In case you did not see the previous post about this project, the pattern is from Knitting Today magazine (they give the pattern for 4 blocks in each issue and at the end you have all 20 blocks that make up the afghan). They even have the first 4 blocks available on their website.


My work in project is actually 2 things. I have been working on these bookmarks for some time now, but never seem to have the time to finish them. The animals design is from the Cross-Stitch magazine from their motif library section. They are so adorable!! The second bookmark is a mishmash of different designs. I was just picking out some of my favorite designs and putting them on there. I'm almost done this one, I just haven't found the time to finish!

That's all I've got for you guys today, but later on this week I will be posting some links to some of my favorite free patterns!

Happy knitting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment